Saturday, November 14, 2009

Some Expectations from this Blog

Hi all,

Congrats to those who have done relatively well for the End Of Year Examinations.
A word of encouragement for those who didn't, but do carry on to work hard for the coming years.

Anyway, a piece of good news I would like to share with the squad is that, I have been promoted officially to Senior Cadet Inspector. So just to share the joy with you before I appear physically in front of you again end of December, being a nasty Instructor once again.

Back to serious business.
I do hope that you understand that affiliating yourselves in this Blog as an NPCC blog, bearing the NPCC Crest and its recognised name, you should, by your best, bring up good name of the Corps. Not saying that you are supposed to promote NPCC here in the blog, to encourage primary school kids to join NPCC when they go to secondary school, but to actually converse in proper English here.

I think it's rather unfair if I would to go to Cherry (since she is the most easily contacted) for every single time I see that there is a need to filter some contents due to its inappropriateness. I hope the squad members help the moderator(s) of this blog to maintain the integrity of the blog by at least using proper English and refrain yourselves from being abusive in your words used, in the post entries as well as the tag board.

I don't mind short forms in the tagboard since it's supposed to be meant for you to chat. But do at least refrain from using languages other than English. Same goes to the blog entries.

Cadets and ex-cadets, I understand your enthusiasm for NPCC and the Unit has not died down, but I also hope you remember that this blog serves as an informative site online for current NPCC cadets, specifically the 9th Batch of cadets. So please do help maintain the integrity of this blog as well.

As for non-NPCC cadets, whether or not you are from Canberra Secondary School, I believe the cadets do welcome your visits here. Some of them may be your friends, or perhaps not. But please bear in mind that your ip addresses are being left behind, so I strongly suggest that you act responsibly as an Netizen (a name for an Internet user) before you land yourself in trouble. Especially for Canberra Sec. students, it's much easier to track you.

So cadets, I will see you soon.

Best wishes,
SCI Vincent

No comments:

Post a Comment