Monday, June 1, 2009

Training

Hmmm...
After today training, i believe all of us have improved on our campcraft skills
However, based on Ivan our NCO
We only score 6/10 in his mind...

So...
Some of us have decided to have extra training again.
The date will be on 9 or 10 of June
I know it is tiring la.
But ya...
Atc is coming

Please inform me(Cherry) are you guys coming or not.
Because we still need to see our total strength
Before calling the sec3 down.

Inform me ASAP okiies?

*Edited*
Hmmm...
Mr Tan think that we dont need anymore extra training.
So was asking you guys do you still want it ma?

Yes or No
okkiies?

Majority wins

Thanks eu ^^

*EDITEDDD*

Okae...
Heard from Ivan(SEC 3) that Mr Tan dont allow us to have extra training
Then i donno what to do...
I know alot people wanted to have extra training la.
But..
AIYA I DONNO LA
:X

PeiRu will be asking Mr Lathif see how lo

-Cherry
81213071

No comments:

Post a Comment